Looking for a makeup to match your Space Nails? Try this fun look:
1. Prime eyes with Eyelid Primer to ensure long lasting makeup.
2. Using the Brightening Eye Color in the shade ‘Punk Funk’, apply the purple to the whole lid (stop before the crease) with our ‘Eyeshadow ‘C’ Brush’. Blend harsh edges with the Blending Eye Brush.
3. Apply the pink to the crease with the Blending Eye Brush. Make sure to blend well!
4. Using a Small Precision Brush, apply the white shade to the inner corner to brighten up the look.
5. Grab the Pigment Eyeshadow in the shade ‘Naughty Noire’ and apply to the outer ‘v’.
6. Line the eyes with the Cream Liner in ‘Black’ and let dry for defined eyes.
7. For that added sparkle, apply the Liquid Liner in ‘Stardust’ over the black line.
8. Coat Lashes with two coats of black mascara.
9. (Optional) Using the Small Precision Brush, smudge the blue eyeshadow across the lower lash line.
10. Since the eyes are so dramatic, keep the face simple. Add blush and bronzer to brighten your complexion.
11. Finish off with our Super Glossy Lip Shine in Angel.
-Patti, contributing elfette