Check out this skin care regimen for glowing, healthy-looking skin!
1. Cleansing extraction
If you haven’t paid much attention to your skin in a while, a good cleansing session is a must. This is where you get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, and underlying bacteria to prepare your skin for better days. Face masks are a great way to clean up your pores and they also keep your skin hydrated.
- Our popular Hydrating Bubble Mask is a paraben free product that works on all types of skin.
- Wipe skin with a hot towel to open up your pores.
- Apply the gel or mask in a thin layer and wait for the formula to cleanse your pores.
- Then wash clean with cold water to close pores.
A youthful looking complexion doesn’t happen overnight. So while skincare is a process, moisturizing should be a constant. It infuses the skin with needed vitamins, keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized. Our Soothing Serum is Grape oil infused moisturizer, suited for oily or dry skin.
- After showering, apply moisturizer daily over clean skin to restore the body’s natural oils.
- If your skin is naturally oily use moisturizers where the first ingredient listed is ‘Aqua.’ This means that it is water based, not cream based.
- For normal skin that is not too oily or too dry, water based moisturizers lock in just enough moisture without being too heavy.
- For acne prone skin use anti-bacterial lotion that will help to prevent breakouts.
- Dry skin needs a daily dose of essential oils. Look for shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba, argan oil, and coconut oil in the list of ingredients.
- Make sure you apply a hydrating primer or moisturizer before any makeup.
3. Nightly cleanse
Skincare hacks and topical applications are a great way to help prevent the effects of aging skin. But, it’s also important to wash away the day’s dirt, sweat, and makeup. Use a cleanser or a mild scrub every night before bed. Vitamin infused cleansers (C, A, B, E or K) and exfoliants are even better, giving your skin the nutrition it needs.
And don’t limit the cleanser to just nightly use! When you wake up, wash away sweat, dead skin cells, and topical creams applied the previous night.
4. Night cream
For extra hydration a night cream like our Nourishing Night Cream can help. Creams with hydrating oils, aloe, vitamins, fruit extracts, and antioxidants will work to moisturize, repair, nourish and strengthen your skin during the night without interference from sweat or dirt.
Use a night cream after your nightly face cleanse. Pat it on under the eyes, on cheeks, nose, forehead, mouth, and neck and enjoy fresher, tighter skin in the morning.